CANARA BANK RECRUITMENT : TOTAL 200 VACANCY

 

CANARA BANK RECRUITMENT OF SPECIALIST OFFICERS IN VARIOUS DISCIPLINES IN SCALE I & SCALE II
AND
SPECIAL RECRUITMENT DRIVE FOR SCHEDULED TRIBE CATEGORY IN SCALE II & SCALE III

TOTAL  vacancy : 200 (Various posts)

QUALIFICATION :  10th, 12th, Graduation and others.

Age: Applicant must be at least 20 years old to be eligible to apply for the job. The upper age varies as per post. For JMGS-I level posts, the upper age is 30 years. For MMGHS-II the eligible age bracket is 22-35 years, for MMGS-III it is 25-38 years. Age will be calculated as on October 1, 2020.

Date Added21/11/2020
Last Date to Apply15/12/2020

Original Advertise : OFFICIAL ADVERTISE
OFFICIAL WEBSITE : OFFICIAL WEBSITE
Important Dates :

                                                Event                                                             

1) Payment of Application Fee / Intimation Charges                            
             From 25.11.2020 to 15.12.2020
                                                                                                                        
                     [both days inclusive]

2) Opening Date and closing date for on-line registration
in Bank’s Website.
             From 25.11.2020 to 15.12.2020

3) Online Examination                                                                                   
January/ February 2021

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SSC CHSL Admit Card 2020: Tier-I Admit Card Out

State Bank of India Probationary Officer Examination [ 2000 Posts ]